Monday, March 16, 2009

Tagline Competition


If there is one thing I have learned in the past week, it's that running a blog is no easy task. I feel like I haven't slept since the site launched a week ago today. I'm malnourished, disheveled, and my career is beginning to fall apart. I feel kind of like Ron Burgundy after he was fired from the Channel 4 news team, and began spiraling out of control. Yes, milk was a bad choice. At first glance, it may seem as though there hasn't been much done in terms of the site's design, but trust me, you are mistaken. I've almost figured out how to get the visitor count gadget and reader heat map installed. I'm also working on acquiring some sponsors so we can start cashing in. You can look forward to these advancements later in the week. However, despite all of this progress, I am only one man, and would like to enlist your help. The Third Sleeve needs a tagline, which will appear below the title at the top of the page. I have decided to make this a competition, and the winner will receive a free TTS t-shirt as soon as the first shipment comes in. I think we have a pretty good body of work on the site so far, and it should give you a basic sense of what we are all about. We are looking for a slogan that concisely, yet thoroughly embodies our noble mission. So post your submissions in the comment section, and the TTS board of governors will select a winner later this week. And don't forget to tell you friends. Good luck!

8 comments:

  1. The Third Sleeve
    Because if my Aunt Net had balls she'd be Uncle Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Third Sleeve
    Mike Douglas Makes us Moist

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Third Sleeve
    Because a Closed Mouth Don't Get Fed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Welcome to the site, 2 Man Advantage. For those of you who don't know, The 2 Man Advantage is probably the best blog on the internet. You should check it out. I'm also in negotiations with one of it's founder, Nemmy, who will hopefully be joining our staff soon. The more the merrier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What will TTS t-shirts look like? Where will the 3rd sleeve be located? I think it should kind of stick out from the hip.

    ReplyDelete