Monday, March 30, 2009

Live Blogging from class: Geopolitics of Energy Security in Eurasia

Live blogging from my Energy Security in Eurasia class right now. It's a graduate course, but there is one undergrad girl in the class. She really offers a lot to the discussions. Right now, we're talking about Russia's energy policy and the potential implications of the development of Iran's South Pars natural gas field. Her reply: "Russia is such a meany." She then proceeded to flip through her daily planner and exclaim, "oh my god, I totally forgot I have a paper due tomorrow."

Right, thanks for your valuable input.

2 comments:

  1. I love this "liveblogging" phenomena. Is there such a thing as deathblogging? If not, we should invent it. But why stop there? What about rerunblogging? Delayblogging? Pre-tapedblogging? Think of the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried masturblogging one time and ruined my keyboard.

    ReplyDelete